Thursday, July 25, 2013

To be done

Currently on mind:

I want to complete all the levels in spanish, so that I can talk fluently with confidence. I just want to accomplish this task that I initiated, I know it takes/will take a lot of effort, patience and time but I am game for it.
Secondly I want to study Clinical Hypnosis, past life regression therapy.
To be honest, I was not much of a believer in past life and hypnosis....but an incident changed my life. I have suffered a lot due to migraine, it was a suffering for me on a daily basis, hardly a day Passed when I was not moaning with pain and popping pills, then my husband suggested that I should under go regression therapy as I persistently had a dream about head injury, where in a kid had a bad head injury and he used to wail due to pain.  I underwent just 1 session and my frequency decreased. I also saw a scene from my past life which I couldn't complete till the end as I was crying with my eyes shut and was too scared to proceed further. This was an amazing experience for me, after that very encounter I decided to learn this art.

Hopefully I will begin this course soon next month.

2 comments: