Friday, February 15, 2013

Kashmir

I know a place where soft breeze blows, where walnut,chinar, and tulip grows, white heavy clouds sweep the sky, toad gazes and utters a cry, no distraction, nothing to fear, calm cool melody is always near.

Thought to be in "Kashmir" is fixed in my head, whether i am awake or in my bed, be it sunrise or when night falls, inside it cries, lulls and every time it calls, it kills me inside and i long for its touch, heart feels heavy, pain is such.

Uploading some of the pictures of my birth place "Kashmir"






















































2 comments:

  1. I miss the beautiful times we had spend together in kashmir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss that time and that place too!!! Life was simple and relaxing, no worries, nothing to care for!!!

    ReplyDelete