Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring Sun

I was waiting for my office cab outside,  felt the warm sunshine against my skin, this spring sunshine  releases everything from the grip of the winter, it revives everything...flowers start to bloom, new leaves start to emerge, it makes everything glisten with its golden rays. I gazed upwards and behold!!! I saw the magical dance of the sun rays...sight of which filled me with pure joy and a feeling of calmness....few birds were also soaking the morning sun and sort of dancing with rays!!!

You will also find peacocks at this time of the year on your roof tops, soaking the sun and waking you up with their screams!! Seems that everybody is enjoying the bloom!!

This is my favorite time of the year!!  I could't help my self from clicking the pictures!!!





Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was actually standing there and looking at me so patiently while I was clicking.....

      Delete
    2. Well bful birds r not afraid of bful ppl.....

      Delete
    3. haha....if you say so...thanks!!

      Delete