Saturday, March 2, 2013

Weekend project part 2, wall frames

I am such a restless soul that I can't just be!!!  I was not feeling well but I couldn't rest. When I woke up in the morning, I was feeling quite drained, had a restless sleep...firstly because i slept at 2:30 AM!!!! well no apparent good enough reason for that but my mind was just not letting me sleep...woke up at 8:30 in morning and there I was with a long list of chores in my head.. I had to do laundry, clean the mess, do the dishes and so on.... by 2.30 all was done and yes I was dead tired!!! but I had to make something,  I enjoy making all this stuff, I feel revived when I do something creative, it is a sort of meditation for me.


Here's what I made:










2 comments:

  1. No matter hw buzy u r....u shud tk out time for urself n do wat u love doing....it will keep u happy n content....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely...i couldn't agree more!! Doing something creative and differet from the usual routine is refreshing and reviving and best part is ,it comes natrually to me and I just look at the things around and i see more that I can do with them differently...

      Delete