Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Time!!!


I don't know how many of you do that but I do believe in Omens! Other day I had been to Delhi Haat with my Parents and Akash, I happen to pass through this Souvenir gift shop  were i saw this hour glass, It was love at first sight and I was determined to buy it no matter what, I got it for 200 Rs. Next day I was in a book shop and of all the books, this "The Time keeper" caught my eye and I got it as well.  What I read on the back cover of the book, sort of caused a Déjà vu, it read "Man alone measures time, man alone chimes the hour and because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear that no other creature endures, a fear of time running out"..So true.. human truth it is.

What I read subsequently made me think "why this thing had to happen to humanity", why and how the concept of time came, life could have been lot simpler if there was no clock ticking!!!


Why I think that My purchasing an hour glass and then this book is connected, is because I am also so very much obsessed by this "Time" that I want to complete everything on time, be there on time, not to kill my time and so on. My life revolves around time...and may be god is telling me to slow down a bit, not be so particular about time lines, may be god is telling me to go with the flow because flow knows where to go.....

I would like all of you to think about it as well, may be slow down a bit and ponder what would happen if there was no "Time"














2 comments:

  1. Omens are a crazy thing! I really think they might have some truth in them, especially like the one you just had! Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I too think so!!! Only thing is, this one seemed so quick!!!

      Delete