Saturday, November 9, 2013

My birthday

Hmm....my birthday is over.....as much I was anxious, it turned out to be a great one indeed....why?? Well because of many good reasons....

1) I was not that tired, I was full of energy.
2) We shopped for the whole family :D that is me, Akash and yes for the baby as well....for the first time :D we got a baby book to record all the baby memories and milestones. We both were very happy and emotional as well.

We discussed few things.....and decided to shop every month certain things for the baby...prepare ourselves so that we are all ready when it is the final moment....off lately I have sort of developed the acceptance to the fact that I am going to be a mum and should be ready to accept the change and adapt better to the changes that are gonna come my way....

Here are few shots from the day....
Credit goes to Akash :P

No comments:

Post a Comment