Monday, March 23, 2015



It is the time when moon is about to take rest in the heart of sky and as promised Sun is ready to guard the earth while moon is resting....


I stand close to a mango tree and I see wasps swarming all around,enticed by the fragnance of the tender mango leaves, they are in search of a perfect dwelling where they will rest and mate for the season...I know i should not stand in their way...but I can't move, I find myself chained, rooted to the spot...for some reason, I am awfully quiet today....  


I look downstairs,  the concrete path below is covered by terracotta pots meticulously arranged on the both sides, and by dry leaves, twigs, wilted flowers and broken bird feathers....I have this strong urge to take up the broom and clean  the path...to sweep away all the dirt....may be because quite insidiously I want to sweep  away all the confusions, dilemma, thoughts that are clouding my senses for some reason. ..I want to clean every crack, every corner, every bend...I want to feel good!!





No comments:

Post a Comment