Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lonely tonight

Tonight I am sad, so so sad, you are gone for a bussiness trip for 2 days, and I already started missing you the moment you said bye, the moment you turned away, the moment you headed towards your destination, it has been 2 years now and we have been together day and night like heart and its beat....I dont know what will I do for these 2 days while you are away!! I know I complain and I crib,I say that you are messy, that you dont listen to me, that you are lazy, and I get cloudy and thunderous too :) but I want you around, I like the mess you create, I know you listen to me, I like it when you lazly lie around, I like the food you cook for me, I like all the apps that you download for me, I like it when sometimes you read stories to me, I like it when you open the door when I return from office all exhausted and above all I like you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment