Tuesday, February 24, 2015




A picture a day series.


we are travelling by the end of this month, Vihaan's 1st birthday will be celebrated in Akash's hometown where both grandparents will join us, every one is excited about the occasion.

As we are travelling ,I wanted a personalized travel bag for Vihaan  but couldn't buy one as I actually splurged at lot on his clothing :o   well then I thought of customizing one at home, we had a spare strolley, I stamp printed it and made some customized name tags as well...


Vihaan was happy being surrounded by the craft supplies and playing with color pencils.

Here are few captures


























2 comments:

  1. U r just amazing....you make wonderful things...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend.....I have this itch to craft things...and this keeps me busy and happy!!

      Delete