Saturday, February 14, 2015

Our Valentine's Day ❣



Amazing, fantastic, and fun filled... that was our Valentine's day 

I made these paper hearts and statements late at night and by morning everything was ready as planned.


I was little surprised when in the morning Akash came to me and said " so when are we getting ready for the photoshoot" :), he also gave me couple of good ideas for the captures!!

Three of us enjoyed every bit of it and celebrated our valentine's day with lots of love , giggles and chocolate mousse!!


Here are few captures!!


PS: Photography and props credit also goes to my loving husband Akash!!



















2 comments:

  1. Hahaha ..... amazing pictures....loved them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ! It was a lot of fun indeed.
      I wish you guys were here too with us.....

      Delete