Monday, February 2, 2015

Finally Unpacked, now Organizing & Eliminating





It has been almost 6 months since we moved in to new Apartment and we unpacked completely yesterday, we are not lazy it's just that this apartment is bit small in size so we had to do a lot of brain storming on how and where to fit things properly, we moved from Delhi from a much bigger apartment to Mumbai with 3 times the rent, yup, Mumbai is hell lot costlier than Delhi. 







The big task now is to organize each thing so that rooms do not look cramped up, this is not easy I tell you.







We are still selling few of our stuff because of Vihaan, certain things are way to risky to be kept in,nowadays he climbs everything that is in his reach, like our book shelf and my fav Console table.
So we are eliminating the unnecessary as well. 






 Planning to buy new furniture that is modern, chic yet space saver, decorative storage types.



Will post soon with pictures of my all new furniture.

3 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see the pictures of your warm home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell you... How eagerly I am waiting for some change in my boring furniture... I m all banzai about this revamping idea :)

      Delete