Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Reading again :)









Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
and that has made all the difference.
                          (Robert Frost) Quoted in The witch of Portobello



Reading Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho...

 It was long back in summer of 2009 that I had read this wonderful book, and that time.. I had a tradition of my own, every month when salary was credited to my account, I would head straight to the book store that was just outside the ATM and I would spend good amount of time in meticulously choosing my read, magnificent tradition, wasn't it??  


Today while I was arranging stuff, this book caught my eye and I thought why not read it again,... so here I am listening to the witch, letting her speak and trying to relate to the witch inside me ;)

May be It will take a month, may 2 months, or may be more than that to read it through & through, yet I can try, try not giving up on this wonderful habit of reading again...maybe I will read just a page a day...may be more than 5, who knows...whatever it will be, I will read everyday..lets see how well I do it... will surely do a book review once I am done :)










No comments:

Post a Comment