Friday, January 9, 2015

A bit of this & that...



Just when I think about planning my day better, completing my pending projects, I get a "knock knock" from my dear lord, telling me "Surprise" :(  Well let me tell you what happened today, My house maid decided to take a day off without any information....well what happened happened...

That kept me wondering from where to start....cleaning, mopping, and yes a sink full of dirty dishes and on the top of it all my dear baby crying persistently and wanting to spend entire day in my lap...wow!!!

So here's what went by from 9 AM-4 PM


9.00 AM-11.30 AM


Trying to sooth my cranky baby...and finally was able to put him to sleep...





 11.35 AM- 14:00


Doing the dirty dishes and ohhh baby is up again...so tending to baby, playing with him...going back to cleaning....coming back to baby....mopping....back to baby...dusting...back to baby... phew !!! sigh !!!





14:00-4:00 PM


Blogging and Ahh finally a smile...can't miss to capture it :)





So how was your day??

No comments:

Post a Comment