Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Growing up & Meal planning



I like the feeding sessions, it's just Vihaan and me and peace, it's our heart to heart time together, Vihaan sleeps listening to my heart beat and I go into trance for a brief second watching him sleep peacefully.


Vihaan follows me everywhere at home, keep saying "Maa maa" "Maa maa" tirelessly :),now he can reach up to the kitchen counter,he likes to play with spoons, ladles being his fav's.

At times he entirely reject the meal that I offer him, so a lot of my time goes in meal planning and I am getting better at it now, I observed that he likes new foods and never before tried tastes,  something new everyday, it is challenging yet I enjoy however at times it becomes intensely frustrating.













No comments:

Post a Comment